The last days of Gluten and Dairy and soy await me. I am not a big fan of soy anyway, considering most of the soy in this country is not in it's original state but Gluten and Dairy how I will miss miss miss you! I feel like I need to eat a big vat of pasta - I won't but it's tempting :)
I am going to be phasing things out, cold turkey is for smokers not for food. So I wonder what is easier to leave behind dairy or gluten?? For me, coffee will be a challenge without dairy because I can't drink it black, although I might if I get desperate and gluten will be hard because let's face it pasta is SO GOOD. You don't come from an Italian background and hate pasta.... It's like telling a Southerner not to like fried okra or biscuits and gravy.
What would you eat if it was your last gluten meal for 2+ years?
No comments:
Post a Comment